Sunday, February 26, 2012

Computer Woes

I had every intention of posting something new long before now but a glitch appeared in my laptop preventing me from accessing the blog writer component. And I'm pretty helpless to fix anything but the simplest problems.  Having a computer expert for a son-in-law has multiple advantages including getting my computer working smoothly again. Unfortunately he lives 150 miles away. Our visit to the Morgans this weekend resulted in his working his magic with my computer so I'm up and blogging again.
Collier pulls up on everything

Uncle Travis takes a turn feeding Collier



Ice cream with hot fudge is a rare treat for Hamilton

Claire gets free riding lessons from our wonderful neighbor

Pops hold his boys

These pictures of the grandchildren were made when they came to Mountville the previous weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment